We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and would like to inform you in the following about the handling of this data. We observe all data protection regulations.
1. Personal data
Personal data are according to § 3 Abs. 1 BDSG individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a certain or identifiable natural person. These are for example name, address or email address.
2. General information on the collection, processing and use of your personal data
(1) You can use our website without providing any personal data. Only technical data such as the name of your Internet browser, the page from which you are visiting us, your operating system or the number and date of your visits are stored. These anonymous data do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person and are only collected by us in order to improve our offer for you.
(2) We collect, process and use personal data only insofar as you expressly consent or this is permitted by law.
(3) The data collected will not be passed on to third parties without your expressed consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
(4) You may revoke your consent at any time.
(5) If you contact us (for example via contact form or e-mail), your details for processing the request will be stored.
If you use our newsletter service, we save your e-mail address and the confirmation that you agree to receive the newsletter. This is only to be able to send you the newsletter and to document our entitlement to do so. Consent to use the newsletter service can be revoked at any time by sending an email with subject “unsubscribe” to: email@example.com
5. Right to information and other rights
(1) You can obtain information about your data stored by us at any time and free of charge.
(2) You may also be entitled to have your data corrected, blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
6. Use of Facebook Social-Media-Plugins
Our pages include plugins from the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
7. Use of Instagram Social-Media-Plugins
8. External links
This website contains links to other websites. Although the majority of them are our partner organisations we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these and you should read their own privacy information. The information and usage described here applies only to personal data collected by this wabsite.
9. Responsible Person
Irina Ilieva, Auguststrasse 35, 10119 Berlin, Deutschland
Tel.: +49 30 260 36 477
10. Right of objection
Users of this website may exercise their right of objection and object to the processing of their personal data at any time.
If you would like a correction, blocking, deletion or information about the personal data stored about you, or if you have questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data or if you would like to revoke your consent, please contact the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org